Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited or (PSTCL) has recently issued a 2020 PSTCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment Notification. Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited is inviting interested candidates to apply online applications for over 350 PSTCL upcoming jobs. All the Interested and eligible aspirants are requested to apply online from 9th December 2020 to 31st December 2020 for the Assistant Lineman recruitment in PSTCL. The interested aspirants can apply for the 2020 PSTCL Recruitment by visiting the official website of PSTCL “www.pstcl.org” or can directly apply online by clicking the Apply Online button given below on this page.
Candidates are requested to kindly read the entire information mentioned below on this page regarding the Assistant Lineman recruitment in PSTCL. You’ll get all the information related to this vacancy including Educational Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, selection process, Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Application Fee, How to Apply Online, etc.
PSTCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment Vacancy Details
Organization:- Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited (PSTCL)
Job Name:- Assistant Lineman (ALM)
Job Location:- Punjab
Total No of Vacancies:- 350
|Category Name||Reserved Vacancies|
2020 PSTCL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria (Educational Qualification and Age Limit)
Educational Qualification:- The candidate must have possessed Punjabi pass matriculation (10th pass) or its equivalent level and Full-Time regular ITI in Electrician/ Wiremen Trade from a recognized Institution. He must have a knowledge of Punjabi language.
Age Limits as on 01 January 2020;
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||37 Years|
Note:- Check the Official 2020 PSTCL Recruitment notification for Age Relaxations.
Application Fee for Assistant Lineman Recruitment in PSTCL
Aspirants have to deposit the Application Fees in State Bank of India or Cash through bank challan as per their category along with the bank charges.
|Person with Disability (PWD)||₹200/-|
You can also make the online payment via credit or debit card or Net banking.
2020 PSTCL Recruitment Selection Process
Selection Process:- As per the latest Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited (PSTCL), there will be no written test Or interview conducted in the selection process for the post of Assistant Lineman (ALM). The PSTCL Officials will select the candidates according to their Merit in Education, on the basis of the marks obtained in ITI (Electrician/ Wiremen Trade) only.
Important Details for Assistant Lineman Recruitment in PSTCL
|Notification Release Date||08/12/20|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||09/12/20|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31/12/20|
|Last Date to Submit Application Fee||04/01/21|
How to Apply Online for PSTCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment
- Check out the Official Site of Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited “www.pstcl.org” or directly click the apply online button down below to apply online.
- From there go to the Recruitment Section where you’ll find an Advertisement for the Assistant Lineman (ALM) Vacancy.
- Read the detailed information and start filling the application form by clicking on the apply online option.
- Applicant must have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile number which should be kept active during the entire recruitment process.
- The applicant has to fill all the personal details carefully in the online application including qualifications, Declaration and other personal details, as once the form is submitted, it can’t be edited.
- After submitting all the personal details successfully, you have to pay the Application Fee via Debit card, Credit card or Internet banking or through offline mode by generating bank challan using State Bank collect System of State Bank of India
- Download the system generated receipt after making the payment for future references.
Apply Online For 2020 PSTCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment
Download Official Notification For 2020 PSTCL Recruitment