Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2021: The Uttarakhand High Court is current inviting online applications from Fresher and Experienced candidates for Law Clerk (Trainee) vacancies. The High Court of Uttarakhand at Nainital has released the Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2021 notification on its official website to acquire a total of 10 Law Clerk (Trainee) posts. Interested aspirants are requested to check their eligibility from down below before applying online for the Uttarakhand High Court 2021 Recruitment vacancy before 31 January 2021.
Also, candidates can check other Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details along with important dates, application fees, age limits, educational qualifications, selection process and step by step process of how to apply online.
Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Organization: High Court of Uttarakhand
Name of Post: Law Clerk (Trainee)
Total no. of Vacancies: 10
Job Location: Uttarakhand
Job Type: State Govt Jobs
Application Mode: Online
Official Site: https://highcourtofuttarakhand.gov.in/
The applicant must have possessed the 05 years integrated/03 years professional degree in law from a recognised Board or Institution or University with computer knowledge.
Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2021 Age Limits
The interested candidates must follow the below-mentioned age limits as on 31 January 2021.
Minimum Age Limit: 21 years
Maximum Age Limit: 26 years
Note: Please Check the Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment Notification 2021 for any age relaxation queries.
Any applicant having more than one spouse or is married to someone who already has a living legally wedded wife/husband, will not be eligible to apply for the Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2021.
The interested candidates have to pay a minimum fee of Rs. 150/- via postal order or bank draft or online in favour of Registrar General, High Court of Uttarakhand at Nainital while applying for the recruitment.
Note: For more information regarding the application fee kindly check the official notification from the link mentioned on this page.
The selection of the applicants for Uttarakhand High Court Clerk Recruitment 2021 will be done on the basis of a written examination and an interview.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 18 January 2021
Last Date to Apply Online: 31 January 2021
Admit Card Release Date: First Week of February 2021
Written Exam Date: Last Week of February 2021
How to Apply for Uttarakhand High Court 2021 Recruitment
Follow the below-given instructions carefully to apply online for the Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2021:-
- Visit the official website.
- Search for the Law Clerk (Trainee) 2021 notification.
- Click the apply online link for Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2021.
- Fill in the required details correctly such as Name, Address, Father’s Name, Mobile Number, Mail-ID and Other Required Details.
- Upload all the scanned documents required in the online application form including the educational qualifications, category certificates, and others.
- Then pay the applicable application fee through available online modes.
- Kindly recheck the filled application form carefully before submitting it to the portal.
- Finally, take a print out of the application form for further instances.