BARC Recruitment 2023: Are you waiting to release of BARC Recruitment 2023 Notification? If yes then you can able to apply from here. Bhabha Atomic Research Center has uploaded an official notification for 105 Junior Research Fellowship. Applicants who are interested in applying for BARC Vacancy can able to apply online mode. The department has released an official direct link which is available in the below article. Starting date for filling up the application form is 05th August 2023. The last and final date of submission of the BARC Online Form will be 31st August 2023. To know more details candidates have to read out given below article.
Collect Details For BARC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
|Organization Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Center|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellowship|
|No. of Posts||105 posts|
|Type of Govt||Central Government Jobs|
|BARC Recruitment 2023 Last Date||31st August 2023|
|Job destination||Across India|
|Mode of applying||Online Mode|
|Guidance of||Government of India|
Important Dates For BARC Junior Research Fellowship Vacancy 2023
Applicants who want to apply can able to confirm the important dates here. We have mentioned the important dates in the below points.
|Release date of BARC Recruitment Notification Pdf||05th August 2023|
|Online Registration Starting Date||05th August 2023|
|Last Date of submission of the filled form||31st August 2023|
Post Wise Division For BARC Vacancy 2023
Candidates are required to go through the post-wise division available for BARC Junior Research Fellowship which is mentioned below.
|Junior Research Fellowship||105 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria For BARC Recruitment 2023 – Bhabha Atomic Research Center Jobs
- Candidates must have 60% aggregate marks in Bachelor of Science and 55% marks aggregate marks in Masters in Science.
- If candidates who are currently applying are chosen for JRF, they must receive an overall score of 55% on the M.Sc. examination and bring their M.Sc. degree and mark sheet with them to the interview.
- Applicants for the five-year integrated M.Sc. program should have received at least a 55% overall in the dual M.Sc./B.S.-M.S. degree.
The minimum age of the applicant should be 18 years old and the maximum age should be 28 years old.
The department will be providing age relaxation to the category wise which are given below.
- OBC Candidates: 03 years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
Applicants have to pay the application fees category wise which are mentioned below.
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs 500/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen: Nil
Selection of the candidates will be based on Interviews. At first, the department will be checking academic records of the applicants. After that shortlisted candidates will be called for Screening Test.
Candidates will be getting a nice pay band from the department which will be available in BARC Recruitment 2023 Notification.
How To Fill BARC Junior Research Fellowship Online Form? BARC Vacancy 2023
Applicants can able to check the simple and easy process of filling up the application form which is given below.
- You have to open BARC Official Website.
- A homepage of the BARC will get open on your screen.
- Find out the advertisement section and find out the Barc notification pdf.
- Click on it. After that candidates can read out the notification and click on Apply option.
- Fill up the BARC Junior Research Fellowship Online Form online form.
- Upload valid and required documents with the form.
- Proceed to payment and pay the application fees.
- Click on Submit Button. You are completed with the registration form.
- Take out the print of the BARC Application Form for future use.
Important Links For BARC Vacancy 2023 Apply Online
- Apply Online For BARC Junior Research Fellowship Recruitment 2023 – Click Here
- Download BARC Recruitment 2023 Notification Pdf – Click Here