BPCL Recruitment 2023: If you’re looking for information about BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 online, the search has come to an end. Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited has finally released an official notification for inviting 138 Graduate & Technician Apprentice posts. What are you waiting for? Fill out the online application at www.bharatpetroleum.in, the company’s official website. The application period will begin on August 12, 2023. The application form must be submitted before September 4, 2023. After the last date, no form will be accepted. Scroll down the post below for more information on BPCL Recruitment 2023.
Summary of the BPCL Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Authority||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Popularly Recognized as||BPCL|
|Name of the Designation||Graduate & Technician Apprentice posts|
|No. of Vacancy||138 posts|
|BPCL Last date 2023||4th September 2023|
|Type of job||Central Government|
|Duration of Training||1 year|
|Exam Name||BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
Important Dates to Remember for BPCL Recruitment 2023
|Releasing Date of the Official Notification||10th July 2023|
|The starting date to apply online||12th July 2023|
|The last date to apply online||4th September 2023|
Post-wise distribution of the BPCL Recruitment 2023
There are a total of 138 Graduate & Technician posts released by the BPCL. The distribution of the vacancies is given below:
- Graduate Apprentice Posts: 77 posts
- Technician Apprentice Posts: 61 posts
BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 – Graduate Apprentice posts
|Name of the Discipline||No. of Vacancy|
|Info / Technology Computer Science||2 posts|
|Fire & Safety||8 posts|
|Total Posts||77 posts|
BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 – Technician Apprentice posts
|Name of the Discipline||No. of posts|
|B.Com (with computer knowledge) – Non-Engineering Graduate||6 posts|
|B.Sc (Chemistry) – Non-Engineering Graduate||4 posts|
|Total posts||61 posts|
Eligibility Criteria for the BPCL Recruitment 2023
BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 – Education Qualification
The Minimum Education Requirement for the candidates applying for the BPCL Recruitment 2023 is given below:
- Graduate Apprentice Posts: The Candidate applying for the Graduate apprentice posts must have a first-grade Engineering Degree (Full Time Course) with a minimum of 6.3 CGPA in the respective discipline from the recognized university/institute.
- Technician Apprentice posts / Non-Graduate Apprentice posts: The Candidate applying for the Technician Apprentice posts / Non-graduate Apprentice posts must have First-grade Engineering Diploma (Full-time Course) with a minimum of 60% in the respective discipline from the State Board of Technical Education /recognized Indian University
BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 – Age Limit
The age requirement for the candidate applying for the BPCL Recruitment 2023 is given below:
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules
BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 – Application fees
There are no application fees for applying for the BPCL Recruitment 2023.
BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 – Stipend
The Selected Candidate applying for the BPCL Recruitment 2023 will get a good amount of Stipend. The Monthly Stipend for the candidates is given below:
- Graduate Apprentice Posts: Rs 25000/-
- Technician Apprentice Posts: Rs 18000/-
BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 – Selection Process
The Selection of the Candidate Applying for the BPCL Recruitment 2023 will be based on the marks obtained in the qualifying exam and the Interview.
- Marks Obtained in the Qualifying Exam
- Medical Examination
How to fill out Application form the for BPCL Recruitment 2023?
- Go to https://www.bharatpetroleum.in/, the official website.
- On the homepage’s right side, click the enroll button.
- Complete the application form by entering all the necessary information.
- Following that, each candidate will receive a special enrollment number.
- Candidates must wait at least a day for enrollment approval and verification.
- After Verification, To log in, click the login button and enter your password and user name.
- Select the Establishment Request Menu on the new page that appears on the screen.
- Select “Find Establishment” and then “The Bharat Petroleum Mumbai Refinery” from the list of notices with the establishment ID “WMHMCC000004”
- Submit the necessary files in the correct format.
- Download and print the application for the BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023.