CG High Court Vacancy 2023 – There is excellent news for the candidates waiting for the CG High Court Recruitment 2023. The High Court of Chattisgarh has published the official notification PDF for 143 Assistant Grade-III Vacancies on the official website. Interested and Eligible can fill up the application form online. The Date of commencement of the registration process is 5th October 2023. The Last Date to submit the application form is 31st October 2023. For more details about the CG High Court Vacancy 2023 read the official Notification PDF provided below.
Collect Details for the CG High Court Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Authority||High Court of Chattisgarh|
|Well Known as||CG High Court|
|Name of the Vacancy||Assistant Grade-III Vacancy|
|Total No. of Vacancy||143 Vacancy|
|Level of the Exam||State Government|
|The last date to fill application for High Court Bilaspur Vacancy 2023||31st October 2023|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website of High Court of Chattisgarh||www.highcourt.cg.gov.in|
Important Dates for the highcourt.cg.gov.in Recruitment 2023 for Assistant posts
|Date of Release of the Official Notification PDF||4th October 2023|
|The Starting Date to fill up the application form||5th October 2023|
|The Last Date to fill application for High Court Bilaspur Vacancy 2023||31st October 2023|
Category-Wise Distribution of the CG High Court Vacancy 2023
|Name of the Category||No. of Vacancy|
|Unreserved Category||72 (Including 21 for Women & 04 for Divyang)|
|Scheduled Caste||23 (Including 06 for Women & 01 for Divyang)|
|Scheduled Tribe||28 (Including 08 for Women & 01 for Divyang)|
|Other Backward Caste||20 (Including 06 for Women & 01 for Divyang)|
|Total No. of Vacancy||143 Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for the CG High Court Recruitment 2023 – Assistant Vacancy
High Court Bilaspur Vacancy 2023 – Education Qualification
The Education qualification for the candidates applying for the CG High Court Assistant Vacancy 2023 is provided below:
- The Candidate must have a graduate degree in any stream from a recognized university
- The Candidate must have a one-year diploma in computer or equivalent from a recognized board or university
highcourt.cg.gov.in Recruitment 2023 – Age Limit
According to the CG High Court Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF the age limit for the candidates will be as follows:
|Minimum Age Limit||21 years|
|Maximum Age Limit||30 years|
CG High Court Vacancy 2023 – Age Relaxation
The Upper Age limit for the Candidates will be relaxed as follows:
|Bonafide Resident of Chattisgarh||10 years|
|SC/ST Category||5 years|
|Women Candidates||10 years|
|CG Government Servants||5 years|
|Divyang Persons||As per Government of Chattisgarh, GAD Circular Dated 27.09.2014|
CG High Court Recruitment 2023 – Selection Procedure
The Candidate will be selected on the basis of 2 phases:
- Written Test
- Skill Test
CG High Court Assistant Vacancy 2023 – Salary
The Salary for the Candidate will be Rs 19,500/- to 62,000/- as per the Level 4 of Pay Matrix.
CG High Court Assistant Recruitment 2023 – Application Fees
There is no application fees applicable for the CG High Court Recruitment 2023.
How to apply for the CG High Court Vacancy 2023
- You have to open an official website of the High Court of Chattisgarh i.e., www.highcourt.cg.gov.in.
- On the homepage, you have to open a Recruitment option.
- Click on it. Read out the CG High Court Vacancy 2023 Notification carefully.
- Now click on the Apply option.
- Fill up the application form with the correct details.
- Upload valid and required documents with the correct details.
- Proceed to payment and pay the fees.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- You have completed the CG High Court Recruitment 2023 Apply Online process.
- Take the Print of the application form for the future purpose.
Important Links for the highcourt.cg.gov.in Recruitment 2023
- Download CG High Court Assistant Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF: Click Here
- Apply Online for CG High Court Recruitment 2023: Click Here