Appearing RBI Assistant Exam? If yes then you are required to download the RBI Syllabus 2023. Reserve Bank of India is inviting applicants to appear in the Prelims and Mains Examination. Applicants can able to download the RBI Assistant Syllabus 2023 from here. RBI Assistant 2023 prelims exam will held on 18th and 19th November 2023. The main exam will be held on 31st December 2023. To download the subject-wise RBI Exam Syllabus 2023 you have to scroll down the article.
Brief Details For RBI Assistant Exam Syllabus 2023
|Bank Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Exam Name||RBI Assistant Exam|
|Mode to download||Online mode|
|Type of Exam||Objective based|
|Language||Hindi and English|
|RBI Syllabus 2023 Status||Available Here|
|Total Stages of Exam||Prelim and Mains Exam|
Important Dates For RBI Assistant Exam – RBI Syllabus 2023
|Online starting and last date of registration||August to September 2023|
|Check RBI Prelims Exam Date||18th and 19th November 2023|
|RBI Assistant Main Exam Date||31st December 2023|
|Release date of RBI Result 2023||January 2024|
Check and download RBI Assistant Selection Process and Exam Pattern
To get selected for RBI Assistant applicants have to clear the three stages which are given below. You can go through the stages from the below-mentioned points.
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
Prelims Exam Pattern
- The question paper is divided into three stages which is English language, Numerical Ability, and Reasoning Ability.
- There will be total of 100 questions and the maximum mark of the paper is 100 marks.
- Duration of the question paper will be 60 minutes
|Name of Tests
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Mains Exam Pattern
- The RBI Main Exam question paper will consist of 200 questions.
- The total number will be based on topics which are English language, Quantitative Aptitude, Computer Knowledge, General Awareness, and Reasoning Ability.
- The maximum mark for the question paper will be 200 marks.
- Time duration of the question paper will be 135 minutes.
|Name of Tests (Objective)||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||40||40||30 Minutes|
|Numerical Ability||40||40||30 Minutes|
|General Awareness||40||40||25 Minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 Minutes|
Download RBI Assistant Exam Syllabus 2023 – RBI Syllabus 2023
Applicants can easily download the RBI Exam Syllabus 2023 subject which is available below points.
RBI Prelims Syllabus 2023 English Language
- Active & Passive Voice
- Reading Comprehension
- One Word Substitution
- Word Meanings
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Sentence Correction
- Cloze Test
- Sentence Completion
RBI Main Syllabus 2023 General Awareness
- Emoluments and Other Benefits
- Current India News
- History Concepts
- Banking Awareness
- Current World News
- Acts and Laws related to Bank (RBI)
- Geography Concepts
- Political Science
- RBI Terms
RBI Assistant Syllabus 2023 Reasoning
- Number Series
- Blood Relations
- Directions Based Concept
- Row Arrangements
- Odd Man Out
- Statement Reading, Understanding
- Number Series
- Coding and Decoding
RBI Syllabus 2023 Computer Knowledge
- History of Computers
- Viruses and Hacking
- Basic Hardware and Software
RBI Assistant Exam Syllabus Quantitative Aptitude
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- HCF and LCM
- Problems on Trains
- Allegations and Comparison
- Permutation and Combination
- Pipes& Cistern
- Number System
How To Download RBI Syllabus 2023? Reserve Bank of India Syllabus
Applicants can go through the simple and easy process of downloading the RBI Assistant Syllabus 2023 which is given below.
- You have to open an official website of the RBI.
- On the homepage search for the Syllabus link.
- Click on it. A complete RBI Syllabus and Exam Pattern will open your screen.
- Save and download the Reserve Bank of India Syllabus 2023 for the exam.
Important Links For RBI Assistant Exam Syllabus 2023
Download RBI Syllabus 2023 For Assistant Examination – Click here