Are you guys waiting for the HCL Recruitment 2023? If yes, then your wait is over. Hindustan Copper Limited is recruiting applicants for 184 Trade apprentice posts. Interested applicants can complete the application online from the Hindustan copper limited official website. The starting date to apply for the HCL Recruitment 2023 is 6th July 2023. The application form will be filled till 5th August 2023. After that, no application will be accepted. You will learn everything about the Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2023 Notification in this article, including the eligibility requirements, post and vacancy details, the selection procedure, and educational and professional requirements.
Quick Description of the Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Corporation||Hindustan Copper Limited|
|Popularly recognized as||HCL|
|Designation of the post||Trade Apprentice posts|
|No. of posts released||184 posts|
|Mode of applying||Online|
|Last Date to apply||5th August 2023|
|Level of Exam||Central Level|
|Training Period||1 to 3 years|
|Name of the Exam||Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2023|
|Job Location||Across India|
Important dates to be considered for HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023
|Date of release of notification||6th July 2023|
|The Opening date of the application||6th July 2023|
|The Closing date of the application||5th August 2023|
Category-wise division of the HCL Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Category||No. of Vacancy|
|General Category||77 posts|
|OBC Category||49 posts|
|SC Category||27 posts|
|ST Category||13 posts|
|EWS Category||18 posts|
|Total posts||184 posts|
Eligibility Criteria of the HCL Recruitment 2023
HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Education Qualification
- The candidate must be 10th passed/Matric Exam under the 10+2 system of education from the recognized board.
- The applicant must have an ITI passed from a recognized institution in the relevant trade.
HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Application fees
The candidate filling out the application needs to pay an amount of fee to appear for the posts. The payment of the application can be done online through a Debit card, Credit Card, or Net Banking. The Category wise application fees are listed below:
|General/OBC/EWS Category||Rs 500/-|
|Other Category||No fees|
HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Age criteria
The applicant applying for the HCL Apprentice posts should not be less than 18 years of age. The maximum age limit for the HCL Apprentice post is 25 years as of the cut-off date.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Age relaxation is applicable on the upper age limit for the reserved category. 5 years of age relaxation is allowed for the SC/ST Category and 3 years of age relaxation for OBC Category.
HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Selection Procedure
The Candidate will be selected on the basis of a merit list based on the percentage obtained in the 10th class and ITI.
HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Stipend
The Selected candidate will get a good amount of stipend as admissible under the rules.
Necessary Documents to be uploaded for HCL Recruitment 2023
There are certain documents that need to be uploaded with the application form which are listed below
- Passport size Photograph
- Signature of the candidate
- 10th pass Mark sheet
- ITI Certificate
- Aadhar Card
How to apply for the Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can check out simple and easy steps for HPCL Apprentice Vacancy 2023 which are mentioned below.
- Applicants have to open HPCL official website.
- On the homepage search for an advertisement section.
- Click on it. Read out the complete HPSC recruitment notification pdf.
- After that candidates can click on Apply Option.
- Fill up an HPCL Recruitment 2023 application form with the correct details.
- Upload valid and required documents with an online form.
- Proceed to the payment window and pay the application fees.
- Pay HPCL Application fees with online mode.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Take out the print of the application form for future use.