HPSC Recruitment 2023 – Haryana Public Service Commission is inviting applicants for 4476 Post Graduate Teachers posts. Candidates who are eligible can fill up HPSC PGT Recruitment 2023 Application Form. The mode of filling up the application is online mode. HPSC Recruitment notification consists of 4476 vacancies and the beginning date to register for the HPSC PGT Recruitment 2023 is 26th June 2023. The final date to submit the filled form will be 18th July 2023 after that no application form will be accepted. For more details read out the given below HPSC Notification Pdf.
Short Details For HPSC Post Graduate Teacher Vacancy 2023 – Haryana PSC Jobs 2023
|Department Name||Haryana Public Service Commission|
|Job Name||Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)|
|Total Vacancies||4476 posts|
|Article Name||HPSC Recruitment 2023 | Apply Online for Haryana PSC 4476 PGT Vacancies|
|Mode to apply||Online Mode|
|Exam Level||State level|
|Type of jobs||Govt. Jobs|
|HPSC Recruitment 2023 Last Date||18th July 2023|
HPSC PGT Recruiment 2023 – Haryana PSC Vacancy 2023
क्या आप एचपीएससी भर्ती 2023 अधिसूचना डाउनलोड करना चाहते हैं? यदि हां तो आप यहां से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। हरियाणा लोक सेवा आयोग 4478 पीजीटी रिक्तियों के लिए आवेदन करने के लिए आवेदकों को आमंत्रित कर रहा है। पीजीटी रिक्तियों का पूरा नाम पोस्ट ग्रेजुएट टीचर्स है जो हरियाणा राज्य में उपलब्ध हैं। ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण 26 जून से शुरू हो गया है और अंतिम तिथि 18 जुलाई 2023 होगी। आवेदन लिंक जानने के लिए लेख को नीचे स्क्रॉल करें।
Important Dates For HPSC Recruitment – Haryana PSC PGT Jobs 2023
|Update of HPSC Recruitment Notification||24th June 2023|
|Online Registration Begin Date||28th June 2023|
|Due Date to Submit HPSC PGT Application Form||18th July 2023|
Division Available For HPSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2023
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Post Graduate Teacher||4476|
Eligibility Criteria For Haryana PSC PGT Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
Before applying for online registration applicants need to applicants need to ensure eligibility criteria which are given below.
|Education Qualification For HPSC Jobs||Applying candidates must be done M.Sc/ Matric with 10+2/ HTET/ STET in a relevant Discipline from a recognized university.|
|Age Limit For HPSC PGT Recruitment 2023||Applicants have to fulfill the age limit as per required by the department which is given below. You can check out category wise age limit.
|Application Fees For Haryana PSC Recruitment 2023||Applicants have to pay application fees according to category wise which are given below.
|Selection Process For HPSC Vacancy 2023||The department will be selecting the eligible candidates on the basis of the following steps which are given below.
|HPSC Recruitment 2023 Salary||Selected candidates will be getting an attractive amount under HPSC PGT Recruitment 2023 will be Rs. 47600- 151100/-.|
Document Need To Upload With HPSC PGT Recruitment 2023 Application Form
Applicants will have to upload the valid and required document with an application form which is given below. You can check out the details which are mentioned below.
- Scanned Recent Photo
- Education Qualification Certificate
- Scanned Signature of Applicant
- Physical Disable Certificate
- Haryana State Certificate
- Aadhar and Parivaar Pehchaan patra
- Proof of having worked on adhoc/contract/work charged daily wages basis in any Department / Board / Corporation of the Haryana government (For candidates claiming the benefit of age relaxation).
- NOC from Department (For Haryana Govt. Employees who have signed Bond)
How To Apply Online For HPSC Recruitment 2023? Haryana PSC PGT Jobs 2023
- Visit HPSC official website i.e
- Search for the HPSC Post Graduate Teacher Vacancy notification link in the careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
- Check and verify your eligibility for HPSC Recruitment 2023.
- Create your registration on the HPSC website and Fill in all the correct details.
- Apply for the 4476 Post Graduate Teacher Jobs.
- Upload your scanned copy of the photo and signature.
- Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
- Submit the application.
- Take print your application form for future use.