Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) is an organization which is owned by the Government of India to hire employees for various posts frequently, multiple departments and ministries in the state of Haryana.
HSSC Recruitment 2019 For ITI Instructor
To apply for HSSC Recruitment 2019 For ITI Instructor and 3206 various posts, all the interested candidates are requested to check the latest Haryana HSSC Recruitment 2019 Notification below this post, before applying for this job.
HSSC Recruitment 2019 For ITI Instructor and 3206 Various Posts
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) is inviting online job application from both interested male and female aspirants for HSSC Recruitment 2019 for ITI Instructor and 3206 various posts.
All the online job applications for HSSC Recruitment 2019 are required to be submitted from 05th August 2019 to 20th August 2019. So, the interested candidates can apply for this job through an online registration mode before 20th August 2019.
HSSC Recruitment 2019 | Important Information
|HSSC Recruitment 2019||Necessary Information|
|Name of the Recruitment Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Vacancy||ITI Instructor|
|Total Vacancies Available||3206 Posts|
|Job Location||Throughout Haryana|
|Job Type||State Government Job|
|Education Requirement||Check the official Notification|
|Start Date to Apply||05th August 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||20th August 2019|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Official web portal||http://www.hssc.gov.in|
Eligibility Criteria for HSSC Recruitment 2019
- All the applicants are required to be between 17 years to 42 years as on 22 July 2019.
- The selection will be based upon the performance of the candidates in the Written Test and interview directed by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
- Age Relaxation is only applicable for a few reserved categories according to the Haryana state norms.
- B.Tech, Engg Diploma, Engg Graduate, M.Sc, B.Sc, BCA, MCA, MBA, BBA, BHM, BAMS, BA, B.Lib.
- 10th, 12th Qualified
Application Fee Chart
|HSSC Recruitment 2019 | 3206 Various Posts Available||Fees (₹)|
|1. General||₹ 50 to 150|
|2. SC/BC/EWS||₹ 13 to 35|
|3. Candidates of Haryana State||₹ 13 to 35|
|4. PwD (Person with Disability)/ExServiceman of Haryana||NIL|
How to Apply Online For HSSC Recruitment 2019
Down Below are some useful instructions to apply online for HSSC Recruitment 2019
- Visit the Haryana HSSC official website.
- Fill all the necessary details like name, address, mobile number, etc and make the required payment via Debit card/credit card/net banking/ BHIM UPI.
- Upload your signature, photograph, and left thumb impression and click on the ‘SAVE And Next’ button.
- Finally, click the submit tab and download or print the completed form.