Join Indian Army (Indian Army) is one of the most advanced and largest Armed Forces on Earth which is owned by the Government of India. According to the latest announcement made for Indian Army Recruitment 2019, they are recently recruiting employees for NCC Entry Scheme posts. So for candidates who are looking for an opportunity to work for the Indian Army since a long time can go and apply on the official portal of the Indian Armed Forces “http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/”.
Origin: The Indian Army was first established on 1st April, 1895 which is now headquartered in New Delhi, India.
|Job Type:||Army Jobs|
|Job Location:||All over India|
|Last Date to Apply||08/08/19|
Indian Army Recruitment 2019 For NCC Entry Scheme Details
All the job aspirants who are desperate to know about the Indian Army job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit, applications fee, etc. are requested to read the entire article on Govtjobnexam.com till the end. Also, stay tuned to us for any upcoming changes and future updates in Indian Army Recruitment 2019 For NCC Entry Scheme.
Eligibility Criteria For Indian Army Recruitment 2019, NCC Entry Scheme
According to the ongoing Indian Army notice 2019, the qualification eligibility details for the NCC Special Entry Scheme occupation is given below. Its is critical to check your capability for this chance. In the event that by chance, your submitted document does not meet the eligibility requirements, you will be unable to apply for this career. Here down below, you can get to know numerous crucial factors like age limit and educational qualification required for Indian Army Recruitment 2019 For NCC Entry Scheme.
- NCC Men: 19-25 years (Unmarried)
- NCC Women: 19-25 years (Unmarried)
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
Educational Qualification Requirements Indian Army Recruitment 2019
- Applicant must have a total of at least 55% marks scored in Graduation Degree from any stream by a recognized university or institute in India.
- Applicant Must Be NCC B OR C Certificate Qualified.
- Shortlisting of Applications
- Centre allotment will be hinted to candidates by means of their email approx 2-3 weeks after the last day of application.
- After allocation of Selection Center, applicants should sign in to the official site and select their SSB dates which are accessible on a first-come-first-serve basis, up to a predefined time, as informed on the site.
- Just shortlisted qualified candidates will experience SSB at Selection Centers
- The individuals who clear Stage I will go to Stage II.
- The individuals who fail in stage I will be returned around the same time.
- The span of SSB interview is five days, and subtleties of the same are accessible on the official site of Directorate General of Recruiting, i.e. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- A medicinal examination will be led for the candidates who get prescribed after Stage II.
- Candidates suggested by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued joining letter for training in the order of merit, depending upon the number of vacancies accessible, subject to meeting all qualification criteria.
Application Fee For Indian Army Recruitment 2019 For NCC Entry Scheme
According to the latest Indian Army Notification 2019, there is no application fees required to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2019 For NCC Entry Scheme.
How To Apply Online For Indian Army Recruitment 2019 For NCC Entry Scheme
Step 1: Visit Indian Army official website – http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/
Step 2: Search for NCC Special Entry Scheme notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Check and verify your eligibility to Indian Army Recruitment 2019.
Step 4: Create your registration on the Indian Army website and Fill all correct details.
Step 5: Apply for the 55 NCC Special Entry Scheme.
Step 6: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature.
Step 7: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 8: Submit the application.
Step 9: Take print your application form for future use.