NPCIL Recruitment 2023: The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd. is looking for applicants for 184 Trade Apprentice posts. The opening date t fill out the application is 3rd July 2023. Applicants who are interested in NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 can fill out the application form online before 31st July 2023. After that, no applications will be considered. To learn more about NPCIL Recruitment 2023, refer to the given below article. Applicants are advised to seize this opportunity and apply before the deadline.
Overview of the NPCIL Recruitment 2023 – NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Corporation
|Nuclear Power Corporation of India
|Widely known as
|Name of the Post
|Trade Apprentice posts
|No. of Vacancy
|NPCIL Last date 2023
|31st July 2023
|Type of job
|Period of Training
|NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023
|Mode of Applying
|Location of the job
|Tamil Nadu (Kudankulam Nuclear Power Project, Kudankulam PO, Radhapuram Taluk, Tirunelveli District).
Important Dates for the NPCIL Recruitment 2023 – NPCIL Exam Dates 2023
|Notification Releasing Date
|3rd July 2023
|The Starting date to fill out the application
|3rd July 2023
|The Last date to fill out the application
|31st July 2023
Post-wise division of the NPCIL Recruitment 2023 – NPCIL Vacancy 2023
|Name of the Trade
|No. of posts
|Welder (Gas & Electric)
|Pump Operator cum Mechanic
|Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
|Total No. of posts
Eligibility Criteria of the NPCIL Recruitment 2023
NPCIL Vacancy 2023 – Education Qualification
- The candidate must be 10th class passed under the 10+2 system of education from the recognized board or its equivalent.
- The candidate must have ITI Certificate from a recognized institution in the relevant trade.
NPCIL Vacancy 2023 – Application Fees
There are no application fees for NPCIL Recruitment 2023.
- Application fees: Nil
NPCIL Vacancy 2023 – Age Limit
The Age limit for the candidates applying for the NPCIL Recruitment 2023 is given below:
- The lower age limit: 14 years
- The upper age limit: 24 years
Age Relaxation is applicable for the reserved categories on the upper age limit.
- SC/ST: 5 years of relaxation
- OBC: 3 years of relaxation
- PWBD: 10 years of relaxation
NPCIL Vacancy 2023 – Selection Procedure
The candidate will be selected on the basis of the marks obtained in the 10th class and in the ITI Course.
NPCIL Vacancy 2023 – Stipend
- The selected candidate who has completed 2 years in ITI Course will be a stipend of Rs 8855/-
- The selected candidate who has completed 1 year in ITI Course will be a stipend of Rs 7700/-
Important Documents to be uploaded for NPCIL Recruitment 2023
There are some important documents that need to be uploaded with the application form which are listed below
- Passport size Photograph
- Signature of the candidate
- 10th pass Mark sheet
- ITI Certificate
- Aadhar Card
How to apply for the NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can check out simple and easy steps for NPCIL Apprentice Vacancy 2023 which are mentioned below.
- Applicants have to open NPCIL official website @ www.npcilcareers.co.in.
- On the homepage search for an advertisement/careers section.
- Click on it. Read out the complete NPCIL recruitment 2023 notification pdf.
- After that candidates can click on Apply Option.
- Fill up an NPCIL Recruitment 2023 application form with the correct details.
- Upload valid and required documents with an online form.
- Proceed to the payment window and pay the application fees.
- Pay NPCIL Application fees with online mode.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Take out the print of the application form for future use.
Important Links for the NPCIL Recruitment 2023
- Download NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online for NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Click Here