Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2023: Do you wish to work in the Rajasthan High Court? If your answer is yes, then you have a great opportunity. The High Court of Rajasthan is recruiting applicants for 59 Junior Personal Assistant vacancies. Candidates who are interested in Rajasthan High Court Vacancy 2023 can fill out the application form Online from 15th July 2023 to 2nd August 2023. The application form is available on the official website of the Rajasthan High Court i.e., www.hcraj.nic.in. For more details about the Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2023 read the given below article till the end.
Preview of the Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Authority||High Court of Rajasthan, Jodhpur|
|Popularly Known as||Rajasthan High Court|
|Name of the Vacancy||Junior Personal Assistant (English) posts|
|No. of Vacancy||59 posts|
|Level of the Job||State Government|
|Rajasthan High Court Last date||2nd August 2023|
|Exam Name||Rajasthan High Court Junior Personal Assistant Recruitment 2023|
|Job Destination||High Court of Rajasthan, Jodhpur|
|Duration of Job||Permanent|
Important Dates for the Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2023 – Rajasthan High Court Exam Date 2023
There are some necessary dates to remember for the Rajasthan High Court Exam 2023 which are given below:
|Rajasthan High Court Notification Date||13th July 2023|
|The Opening date to fill out the application||15th July 2023|
|The Last date to apply online||2nd August 2023|
|Rajasthan High Court Exam Date 2023||25th August to 10th September 2023|
Division of the Rajasthan High Court Vacancy 2023 – Category-wise
|Name of the Category||No. of Vacancy|
|General Category||17 posts|
|OBC-NCL Category||9 posts|
|EWS Category||4 posts|
|SC Category||16 posts|
|ST Category||11 posts|
|MBC-NCL Category||2 posts|
|Total Posts||59 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for the Rajasthan High Court Vacancy 2023 – Apply Online
The required Education qualification for the Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2023 is provided below:
|Selection Process||The Candidate will be selected based on the following stages:
|Application Fees||The Application fees for the different categories are given below:
|Salary||The Eligible candidate will get an attractive amount of salary that will be between Rs. 33,800 to Rs. 1,06,700 at Level-10|
|Age Limit||The Minimum and Maximum age limit for the applicant is listed below:
Necessary Documents for the Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2023
There are some important documents that need to be attached to the application form by the candidate which are listed below:
- Educational qualification Certificate
- Identity card (Aadhar Card)
- Caste certificate
- Address proof
- Date of birth certificate
- Passport size photo
- Employment Registration Certificate
- Other documents
How to apply for the Rajasthan High Court Vacancy 2023?
- Visit the official website of the High Court of Rajasthan, Jodhpur i.e, https://hcraj.nic.in/hcraj/
- Search for the Recruitment of Junior Personal Assistant notification link in the careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
- Click on the Option Apply Online
- Check and verify your eligibility to Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2023.
- Create your registration on the High Court of Rajasthan, Jodhpur, and Fill in all the correct details.
- Upload your scanned copy of the photo and signature.
- Upload your documents.
- Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
- Submit the application.
- Take print your application form for future use.