SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 – Looking for career opportunities in the banking industry, Then we have some exciting news for you guys. The State Bank of India has released the SBI Apprentice Notification 2023 on its official website. There are a total of 6160 Apprentice posts released by the State Bank of India. The Starting date to apply online for SBI Recruitment 2023 is 1st September 2023. The last date to apply for the SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 is 21st September 2023. Scroll down to the end of the post for further information about the SBI Apprentice Notification 2023.
Quick Description of the SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023
|State Bank of India
|Popularly Known as
|Name of the Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies released
|Type of Govt
|Central Govt. jobs
|Last Date to apply for SBI Apprentice Vacancy 2023
|21st September 2023
|All over India
|Online Application Filling Mode
|Type of Department
|Duration of Training period
SBI Apprentice Vacancy 2023 – Necessary Dates
|SBI Apprentice Vacancy 2023 Notification releasing date
|31st August 2023
|Online Application Starting Date for SBI Recruitment 2023
|1st September 2023
|Online Application Closing Date for SBI Apprentice Notification 2023
|21st September 2023
|SBI Apprentice 2023 Admit Card
|SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Exam Date
State-wise division of the SBI Apprentice Vacancy 2023
|Name of the State
|No. of Training Seats
|UT Jammu & Kashmir
|UT Andaman & Nicobar Islands
|Hindi / English
|Nepali / English
|Hindi / Urdu
|Total No. of Training Seats
SBI Apprentice Eligibility Criteria 2023
SBI Apprentice 2023 – Education Qualification
The Candidate filing the application form for the SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 should have a graduate degree from a recognized university/university.
SBI Apprentice Notification 2023 – Age Limit
The Age Limit and Age Relaxation for the Candidates are given below:
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 years
- Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for ST/ST/OBC/PwBD candidates
SBI Apprentice Salary 2023
The apprentices will be entitled to a stipend of Rs.15000/- per month for the duration of one year.
SBI Apprentice Vacancy 2023 – Application Fees
The Category-wise Application fees for the SBI Apprentice Vacancy 2023 are given below:
SBI Recruitment 2023 – Selection Procedure
The Candidate will be selected SBI Apprentice post on the basis of the following stages
- Online Written Test
- Test of Local Language
- Medical Examination
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 – Duration of Training
The training period for the SBI Apprentice Vacancy 2023 is one year.
How to fill application form for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
- First, the applicants have to open an official website of the SBI i.e.,www.sbi.co.in.
- A homepage of the SBI will open on your screen.
- Find out the SBI Notification pdf in the careers section and read it carefully.
- Then applicants have to click on the Apply Online link.
- Fill up the application form with the correct details.
- Upload valid and required documents with an application form.
- Recheck the details and click on the Submit Button.
- Pay the required application fees.
- Take out the print of the application form for future use.