SSB Recruitment 2023 – The Sashastra Seema Bal, Ministry of Home Affairs is inviting applicants to fill up the posts of 111 Sub Inspector (Pioneer, Draughtsman, Communication, and Staff Nurse Female) in Group B. Interested and Eligible candidates can fill up the application form online for SSB Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023. The Starting date to apply online for the Sub Inspector Vacancy is 20 October 2023. The Last Date for the submission of the form is 20th November 2023. The application form is available on the official website of the SSB. For more details about the SSB Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023, download the official notification PDF below.
Overview of the SSB Recruitment 2023 – Sub Inspector Vacancy
|Name of the Conducting Body||Sashastra Seema Bal|
|Widely Known as||SSB, Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Vacancy’s Name||Sub Inspector (Pioneer, Draughtsman, Communication, and Staff Nurse Female) Vacancy|
|No. of Vacancy||111 Vacancy|
|Mode of applying||Online Mode|
|Location of Job||Delhi|
|Type of Job||Medical Jobs|
|Govt.||New Delhi Govt.|
|The Last Date to fill up the application form||20th November 2023|
Crucial Dates for the SSB Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023
|Date of release of the advertisement||20th October 2023|
|The Starting Date to fill up the application form||20th October 2023|
|The Last Date to submit the application form||20th November 2023|
|SSB Sub Inspector Exam Date 2023||To be announced soon|
Vacancy Allocation for the SSB Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023
|Name of the posts||No. of Vacancy|
|Sub Inspector (Pioneer)||20 posts|
|Sub Inspector (Draughtsman)||03 posts|
|Sub Inspector (Communication)||59 posts|
|Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse Female)||29 posts|
|Total No. of Vacancy||111 posts|
Eligibility Criteria for the SSB Recruitment 2023
The Education qualification for the candidates post-wise will be as follows:
- Sub Inspector (Pioneer) – Degree or Diploma in civil engineering from a recognized university.
- Sub Inspector (Draughtsman) – The candidate must get the 12th pass from the recognized board.
- Sub Inspector (Communication) – Degree in Electronics and Communication or computer science or Information Technology Science from a recognized university.
- Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse Female) – The Candidate must have done 12th from the science stream from the recognized board and must have a degree in General Nursing from a recognized university.
The Age Limit for the Candidates will be as follows:
|Name of the posts||Age Limit|
|Sub Inspector (Pioneer)||Upto 30 years of age|
|Sub Inspector (Draughtsman)||Between 18 to 30 years of age|
|Sub Inspector (Communication)||Upto 30 years of age|
|Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse Female)||Between 21 to 30 years of age|
The Upper Age limit will be relaxed for the reserved category as follows:
|SC/ST Category||5 years|
|OBC Category||3 years|
The Candidates applying for the Sub Inspector Vacancy will be required to pay the examination fees with the application form. The Details of the examination fees id provided below:
|General/OBC/EWS Category||Rs 200/-|
|SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen Category||No Fees|
The Candidate will be selected for the Sub Inspector Vacancy based on the following stages:
- Physical Efficiency Test & Physical Standard Test
- Written Examination
- Document Verification, Medical Examination
- Final Result
The Selected Candidate will be paid as per Level 6 Rs 35,400/- to Rs 1,12,400/- + Other Allowances applicable as per the government like Dearness allowance, Ration Money allowance, and washing allowance.
How to apply for the SSB Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023
- Go to https://ssbrectt.gov.in/, the SSB’s official website.
- By selecting the registration or sign-up option, you can create an account for login.
- Enter your login information to access your account.
- Fill out the application by entering your personal and academic information.
- Upload the necessary files, including your signature and photo.
- When the application process has been paid as directed, submit the completed form.
- Take out the print of the application form for future purposes.