Do you want to download TPSC Syllabus ? If yes then you can able to download from here. Tripura Public Setvice Commission will be inviting te applicants for Veterinary officer Exam. Alicnats wh are appearing in exam can able to download the TPSC Veterinary officer Syllabus Exam Syllabus 2023. The mode of downloading syllabus and exam pattern. This TPSC Syllabus 2023 will help out the applicants in doingthe good preparation for exam. To know more details canddates hve to scroll down the given below article.
Collect Details For TPSC Veterinary officer Exam Syllabus 2023
|Name of the Organisation||Tripura Public Service Commission|
|Popularly Known as||TPSC|
|Post Name||Veterinary Officer (TVS, GR.-V) (Group-B, Gazetted )|
|Type of Govt.||State Government|
|Exam Name||TPSC Veterinary Officer Exam|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Exam Centers||Tripura State|
|TPSC Exam Syllabus 2023 Status||Available Here|
|Official Website of TPSC||www.tpsc.tripura.gov.in|
Important Dates For TPSC Veterinary Officer Exam – TPSC Syllabus
|Starting and Last date of online registration||30h September and 14th November 2023|
|TPSC Exam Date 2023||December 2023|
|Release date OF tpsc vo admit card||Before 07 days of Exam|
|Announce of Exam Result||Update Soon|
TPSC Selection Process and Veterinary Officer Exam Pattern
From beow article we are sharing you the complete selection process and exam pattern of the Veterinary Examination. You can go through the complete process from below points.
TPSC VO Selection Process
The Department will be selecting the eligible candidates on the basis of two stages. At first the department will be selecting the candidates with written examination. After that qualified candidates will be getting slection on Interview.
- Written Examination
Tripura PSC Exam Pattern For Veterinary Officer
|Serial No.||Name of Subjects||Marks||Total Questions||Exam Time||Mode of Exam|
|Part 1||English and General Knowledge including Current Affairs||20||20||180 Mins (3 Hours)||Objective (MCQ)|
|Part 2||Veterinary Sciences & AH||150||150|
|Total||170 Marks||170 Questions|
Download TPSC Veterinary Officer Syllabus 2023 – Tripura PSC Syllabus 2023
Here we are sharing you the TPSC Syllabus 2023 available for Veterinary Officer Examination. You can collect subject wise Tripura PSC Veterinary Officer mentioned below.
TPSC Veteinary Officer Exam Syllabus for English
- Spotting of errors
- Use of appropriate and qualifying words
- Gender, person & number.
- Ordering of words in a sentence
- Use of appropriate prepositions and articles
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Use of common phrases & idioms
- Tense- past, present & future.
- Voice change
- Ordering of sentences
- Parts of speech
TPSC VO Syllabus 2023 General knowledge including current affairs
- Geography of India:- Physical, Social & Economic.
- History of Tripura
- Geography of Tripura:- Natural resources with special reference to its soil, forest, water, and power.
- Culture of Tripura:- Different Tribes, Languages, Customs, Festivals Important Historical sites, etc.
- Current affairs of national and International importance
- Indian polity and Economy:- Country’s Political system and Constitution o India, Panchayati Raj, Community development, Economic development during plan periods.
Science & Technology
TPSC Syllabus For Veterinary Sciences and Animal Husbandry
- Veterinary Anatomy: General Osteology, Arthrology and Myology, General Angiology, Neurology and Anesthesiology, General Splanchnology, Applied anatomy, histology, and Embryology.
- Veterinary Physiology and Biochemistry: Blood, cardiovascular, nervous, and muscular systems, digestive and respiratory systems, excretory and endocrine systems, reproduction, lactation, growth physiology, General Veterinary biochemistry, intermediary metabolism.
- Veterinary Extension Education: Livestock-based livelihoods and their evolution, transfer of technology for livestock development, communication, and extension teaching methods.
- Livestock Production Management: General livestock management, fodder production, and conservation, livestock production management-ruminants, poultry production management, swine production management.
- Animal Genetics & Breeding: History, Gregor Johan Mendel- Father of Genetics, Heredity and Variation and its Causes, Monohybrid Cross and Law (Principles) of segregation, Terminology in Genetics, Di-hybrid cross and law of Independent Assortment, Modified Mendelian Ratio, Interaction of Genes/ Complementary, Multiple alleles, Inheritance related to sex, Hardy-Weinberg Equilibrium, Extension of Hardy-Weinberg Law, Selection, Metric Characters, Inbreeding, Effective Population size, Value and Means, Population Meán, Average Effect, Breeding Value, Dominance Deviation, Components of Variance, Interaction Variance, Environmental Variance, Resemblance Between Relatives, Heritability, Repeatability, Phenotypic, Genetic and Environmental Correlations, Genotype Environmental Correlation and Interaction, Diploid Chromosome number in different species of animals and birds, Chromosomal Aberrations, Introduction, Domestication of Animals, Animal Genetic Resources (AnGR), Conservation of Animal Genetic Resources, Selection, Complications of selection, Methods of selection, Sire Evaluation, Combined Selection, Response to Selection, Selection Limit, Correlated Response to Selection, Indirect Selection, Recurrent and Reciprocal Recurrent Selection, Breeding/Mating System, Inbreeding, Effect of inbreeding on different kinds of gene action, Heterosis or Hybrid Vigour, Out breeding Systems, Crossbreeding, Synthetic Breeds dairy cattle, Out crossing Top crossing. Line crossing, Stain Crossing, and Grading Up, Species Hybridization, Nucleus Breeding Systems (NBS), Livestock Breed Improvement Programmes, Breeding Strategies for Cattle and Buffaloes, and Breeding plans for small ruminants and poultry.
- Animal Nutrition: Nutritional aspect of carbohydrates, protein, and fats. Importance of minerals and vitamins in animals. Common feeds and fodders, their classification. Measures of food energy and their applications, Protein evaluation of feeds, Calorie protein ratio. Nutritive ratio. Processing of concentrates and roughages. Preparation, storage, and conservation of livestock feed through silage and hay. Harmful natural constituents and common adulterants of feeds and fodders. Feed additives in the rations of livestock and poultry, Feeding standards for ruminant’s formulation of rations as per Bureau of Indian Could PO Standards, Feeding of dairy cattle and buffaloes during different phases of growth and production (neonate, young, adult, pregnant, lactating, and dry animals)? Feeding of goats during different phases of growth and production. Metabolic disorders and nutritional interventions. Use of NPN compound for ruminants, Balanced ratio, and its characteristics. Feeding standards for non-ruminants and poultry as per Bureau of Indian Standards. Feeding of swine (Piglets, Growers, Lactating and pregnant sows, Breeding boar, Fattening animals) and poultry (Starter, Growers, Broilers, Layers) with conventional and unconventional feed ingredients. Feeding of ducks.
- Livestock Products Technology: Composition and nutritive value of milk and factors affecting the composition of milk. Physicochemical properties of milk. Microbiological deterioration of milk and milk products. Collection, chilling, standardization, pasteurization, UHT treatment, homogenization, bactofugation. Dried, dehydrated and fermented milk. Introduction to functional milk products. Preparation of cream, butter, cancer or channa, ghee, lassi, dahi, ice cream and dairy byproducts. Common defects of milk products and their remedial measures. Packaging, transportation, storage, and distribution of milk and milk products. Good manufacturing practices and implementation of HACCP in milk plants.
- Veterinary Microbiology: Sterilization and disinfection, Cultivation of bacteria, bacterial stains, and staining. Structure of bacteria. Studies on pathogenesis, epidemiology, diagnosis, prevention, and control of the following bacterial and fungal diseases: Staphylococcus; Streptococcus, Bacillus anthracis; Mycobacterium; Clostridium Corynebacterium, Listeria, E.coli, Salmonella, Pseudomonas, Burkholderia, Pasteurella, Mannheimia, Brucella, Leptospira, Mycoplasma, Aspergillus, Dermatophytes, Mycotic mastitis, and mycotic abortion Mycotoxicoses. Structure of Viruses, Viral Replication Studies on Pathogenesis, Epidemiology, Diagnosis, Prevention, and Control of following Viruses and Prion diseases: FMD, Bluetongue, PPR Orf, Rabies, Canine distemper, Infectious Canine Hepatitis Parvoviral infection, Feline panleukopenia, Infectious bursal Lymphoid leucosis, Marek’s disease. Newcastle disease, Bird flu, Infectious laryngotracheitis, Egg Drop Syndrome, Litchi disease, Classical Swine fever, BVD, Pseudorabies, Duck Plague, African Swine Fever, Scrapie, Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy Transportation and processing of samples for bacterial, viral and fungal disease diagnosis, Concept on microbial biotechnology, Immunity, Immunoglobulins, Vaccines, and vaccination
Steps For TPSC Veterinary Officer Syllabus 2023 Download
Applicants can check out the simple and easy process for downloading the TPSC Syllabus 2023 which are given below. We have mentioned the process of downloading the syllabus here.
- You have to open a official website of the TPSC Tripura.
- A homepage yo have to find out the Syllabus section.
- Click on it. Then find out the subject wise syllabus.
- After that appearing candidates can save and download the syllabus.
- Now applicants can start their preparation with the TPSC Syllabus.
Important Links For TPSC Exam Syllabus 2023
Download TPSC Veterinary Officer Exam Syllabus 2023 – Click Here