UPSC Recruitment 2023: Union Public Service Commission has recently announced the 56 Aeronautical Officers, Principal Civil Hydrographic Officers, and other various posts. Applicants who want to apply for UPSC Aeronautical Officer Recruitment 2023 need to fill up the application form. The mode of applying for online registration is an online mode. It is the biggest opportunity to be a part of the UPSC Department. Before applicants can able to download the UPSC Notification with an official website which is upsc.gov.in. We are sharing with you the UPSC Vacancy 2023 Last dare and start at the below article. To know complete details you have to stay connected without a portal.
General Details For UPSC Jobs Notification 2023
|Name of the Authority
|Union Public Service Commission
|Well known as
|Aeronautical Officer, Principal Civil Hydrographic Officer, Senior Administrative Officer Grade-II, Scientist ‘B’ and Assistant Geophysicist
|Type of job
|Central Government Jobs
|UPSC Recruitment Last date 2023
|10th August 2023
|Location of Jobs
|Written Exam and Interview
Important Dates For UPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification
|Release date of the UPSC Notification 2023
|22nd July 2023
|UPSC Recruitment Notification Number
|upsc.gov.in Registration Start Date
|22nd July 2023
|Due Date of Submission filled form
|10th August 2023
|UPSC Exam Date
|Release date of Admit card
|07 days of the Exam
|Check UPSC Result 2023 Date
Post Wise Distribution For UPSC Vacancy 2023
|Senior Administrative Officer Grade-II
|Principal Civil Hydrographic Officer
Eligibility Criteria Based On UPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification Pdf
Candidates can go through the eligibility criteria which are required for UPSC Apply Online Registration. Before that candidates need to do UPSC Login.upsc
Education Qualification For UPSC Vacancy 2023
- Aeronautical Officer: Applicants must have a degree in Aeronautical or Electrical or Electronics or Mechanical Metallurgical Engineering from a recognized University with Two years of experience.
- Principal Civil Hydrographic Officer: A degree in Engineering in Civil or Computer Science or Information Technology or Masters Degree in Mathematics.
- Senior Administrative Officer Grade-II: Candidates must have done Graduation from a recognized university or institution with 03 years of experience in administration or establishment or accounts work.
- Scientist ‘B’ and Assistant Geophysicist: Applicants should have done post-graduation in the Science stream in their respective subject.
Age Limit For UPSC Jobs 2023
Applicants must have a minimum age of 18 years for all posts. The maximum age of an Assistant Geophysicist will be 40 years and for the remaining posts is 35 years.
Application Fees For UPSC Aeronautical Officer Jobs
Applicants need to pay application fees category wise which are given below category wise. Pay the application fees with online mode which is Debit, Credit, and Net Banking.
|Female/ SC/ ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability
Selection Process for UPSC Aeronautical Officer Recruitment 2023
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the following stages which are given below.
- Written Examination
UPSC Salary Recruitment 2023
Candidates will be getting a nice amount of salary from the department which is Level- 8/10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC as salary.
How To Apply Online For UPSC Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can check out simple and easy steps for UPSC Apply Online which are available below points.
- Applicants have to open UPSC official website i.e upsc.gov.in
- A homepage of UPSC will get open on your screen.
- Click on it. Find out the UPSC Notification PDF.
- Read out the UPSC Recruitment Notification carefully.
- After that candidates can click on Apply Online.
- Fill up the UPSC Application Form with the correct details.
- Upload valid and required documents with the application form.
- Now proceed to the payment window and pay the application fees.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Take out the print of the application form for future use.