WCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Western Coalfields Limited has released the official notification for 316 Graduate and technician posts on the official website. The Candidates waiting to release the official information can now fill out the form online. The registration process for the WCL Apprentice 2023 will begin on 1st September 2023. The deadline to submit the registration form is 16th September 2023. After the deadline, no application form will be accepted. For more details about the WCL Recruitment 2023 please refer to the official notification PDF given below.
Overview of the WCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Authority||Western Coalfields Limited|
|Popularly Recognised as||WCL|
|Name of the Designation||Graduate & Technician Apprentice Posts|
|No. of Vacancy||316 Vacancy|
|Recruiting Authority||The Apprentices Act 1961|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Last Date to apply for WCL Vacancy 2023||16th September 2023|
|Job Level||Central Level|
|Training Period||1 year|
|Location of Job||All over India|
|Official Website of WCL||www.westerncoal.in|
WCL Apprentice 2023 Vacancy – Important Dates
|Date of release of the Advertisement||7th August 2023|
|The Opening Date to Fill out the registration form||1st September 2023|
|The Last Date to Submit the registration form||16th September 2023|
Vacancy Distribution of the WCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Vacancy||No. of Vacancy|
|Graduate Apprentice||101 posts|
|Technician Apprentice||215 posts|
|Total No. of posts||316 posts|
Eligibility Criteria for the WCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023
According to the WCL Apprentice 2023 Notification the required Education qualification for the candidates is mentioned below:
- Graduate Apprentice posts: Full-time degree course BE/ B.Tech/ AMIE in Mining Engineering from the Institutions recognized by the government and The Candidate must be Enrolled at the NATS portal.
- Technician Apprentice posts: Full-time Diploma course BE/ B.Tech/ AMIE in Mining Engineering from the Institutions recognized by the government and The Candidate must be Enrolled at the NATS portal.
The Minimum age Limit required for the Candidates to apply for the WCL Apprentice 2023 Vacancy is given below:
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
Age Relaxation is applicable for the reserved on the upper age limit which is provided below:
- OBC Category: 03 years
- SC/ST Category: 05 years
The Post wise Monthly Stipend that will be paid to the selected Candidates is given below:
- Graduate Apprentice Posts: Rs 9000/- per month
- Technician Apprentice Posts: Rs 8000/- per month
- No Other allowance will paid to the candidates except the Stipend.
There are no application fees applicable for WCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023.
The Candidate will be selected on the basis of merit marks obtained in the required Education Qualification. For more details about the Selection procedure please refer to the WCL Apprentice 2023 official notification pdf given below
The Duration of Training period for the WCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 will be 12 months.
How to apply online for WCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
- You have to open the official website of the WCL i.e.,www.westerncoal.in.
- A homepage of the WCL will open on your screen.
- Find out the Career section and click on WCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification.
- Read out the notification and click on Apply Option.
- Fill up the application form with the correct details
- Upload valid and required documents necessary with the registration form.
- Recheck the details and click on the Apply Option.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- You have completed the application for the WCL Apprentice 2023 application form.
- Take out the printout of the application form for future reference.